Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tickets to the Gun Show

"I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

As of last month I have been going to the gym regularly. My guns and abs have started showing but only if I stand at a certain distance from a mirror and catch the room light from a certain angle. Nevertheless they are there. The only problem with my abs are I can only see two of them on either side and one side is larger and higher up than the other side. I guess I don't have the right genes or I'm doing my crunches improperly.

I've gone to the gym off and on for the past 4-5 years, and every time I return I get intimidated by the guys there and by some of the "girls". There was this one girl who sat behind the front desk who always smiled and said hi to me and everyone else. I thought she was cute. Then just recently I saw her walking around and it turns out she is a couple of inches taller than me. My heart was crushed and I had to cross her of my list of potentials.

Anyways I've been invited to go clubbing to celebrate my friend's sister's graduation. I'm going to see what these babies(my muscles) can do and I'll update you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Dr. Jay SW said...

Hey, you ever see pictures of Tom Cruise with Nicole Kidman or Katie Holmes towering over him? Clearly, height isn't everything...

Omega said...

I suppose, but he did have a big bank account and was super popular.

Post a Comment