Sunday, June 14, 2009

Who am I?

"I spent most of this afternoon writing a new introduction for my autobiography" - June Foray

Well I am an omega male. Not an alpha not even a beta, just a lowly omega. What I lack in height, confidence, and looks I make up for in kindness. I am a shy introvert. A recluse. I stutter when speaking to an audience or in the company of women. I am a social tragedy.

This blog will tell the story of my attempts to become an alpha male.

Dr. Phil, if you are reading this, clear your schedule!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're very hard on yourself!

Omega said...

I know it's bad, but I'm working on it, trying to be more positive.

Anonymous said...

I think you're misunderstand the meaning of being omega male. Take wolves as an example. Of course in a pack they live a miserable life but they are the ones that become lone wolves and mate beta females from other packs. Be omega and be proud, don't try to be someone you are not. I regard betas as the least interesting way of life.

Besides you know humans are more flexible when it comes to alpha, beta, omega thing. One can be smart and be dominant in scientific community and not so dominant between weight lifters.

Post a Comment