Monday, June 22, 2009

Communion

So I went home because my school gave us a one week break. They call it a study break but they and I know no studying will be done. On Sunday it was my cousin's communion. Don't know what that is but I had to go. I missed the communion but I had made it to the after-party, if that is even the proper term for it.

I made it a point to go in there not being shy and to socialize. At best I was pretending to be confident. I did a pretty good job of it, but this one girl still saw through my racket. She said I come across as shy and I confessed, but conversation carried on as normal. Until she said how she liked submissive guys, that gave way to a short awkward silence. She told me she was 17 and turning 18 and that I should come to her party this Saturday. I told her she wasn't old enough for everything, I hinted at drinking legally. I had to hint because children were around. She told me she was old enough for most stuff. Then she asked me for my facebook, I tried stalling. Not that I didn't want to give it to her, it's that I didn't want her to get the wrong idea. I have this problem where I don't remember peoples names after meeting them only once, and the bad thing about it is that her facebook account has a silly nickname.

Anyways after awhile into the party she got out of her seat and told me my fly was open. And it had been that way the entire time. She just didn't want to embarrass me in front of everyone so she waited until most people left the room or were busy with other people. I hope she didn't see my hula girl boxers, and I hope she didn't get the wrong idea.

2 comments:

Vietnam War History said...

Your "About Me" is way to negative. If you want to accomplish what you state to be your goal then you have to be positive!

Omega said...

Yes, it was all in good fun. Though I agree I may be a pessimistic person at times I am in the process of trying to change that.

Post a Comment